Code of Ethics
- The vision, mission, and strategic goals are advanced in all activities undertaken by the Foundation, its board, and staff.
- Board members and staff have the skills and experience to carry out their responsibilities of operating the Foundation; and managing, assessing, monitoring, and evaluating worthy projects; and do so for the full benefit of the Foundation.
- Board members and staff employ personal and professional integrity in carrying out their duties, demonstrating and encouraging trust, collaboration and cooperation among stakeholders.
- The board and staff are committed to handling the
Foundation’s resources responsibly and prudently.
- The Foundation is fair and objective in assessing and
- The Foundation operates in a non-confrontational manner.
- The Foundation conducts all operations in a transparent and